- East Lincoln Middle School
ELMS 2022-2023 Course Registration Information
Student Enrollment 2022-2023 School Year
Information on which school assignment for a specific address can be obtained by clicking here or by contacting a nearby school.
PowerSchool Student Enrollment (English): click here
Inscripciones de estudiantes de PowerSchool (en espanol): click aquí
What Do I Need to Have to Register My Child?
All Lincoln County Schools students must reside with a parent or court-appointed legal guardian who is a district resident. To enroll you will need the following items:
- A certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- 2 proofs of residency –i.e., Active NC Driver’s License, Photo ID issued by state DMV, utility bill in person’s name (cell phone bills will not be accepted), lease agreement, Real Property Tax Bill
- Documented evidence of immunizations as per state law. Please see your health care provider or the Lincoln County Health Department with specific questions regarding this.
- A completed health assessment – This form will be provided to you upon registering your child at your assigned school or you can download and print the form below. This should be completed by your health care provider prior to the start of school, but must be completed no later than 30 days after school begins. Failure to provide this information will result in the child being excluded from school. Assessment forms are also available in the forms section below. All sections of the assessment (including developmental, hearing, and vision) must be completed. Health Assessment Transmittal Form
A picture ID will be required of the parent or guardian registering the student.
Parents of children who need immunizations or a health assessment should take their child to their health care provider or to the Lincoln County Health Department to complete these requirements prior to the beginning of the 2022-2023 school year.
You will be given a time to bring this information to your school for verification.