- There will be a Battle of the Books Interest meeting next Monday, August 26 after school in the media center. All students are eligible to participate. See Mrs. Dellinger in the media center if you have any questions.
- The first Beta Club Meeting will be Thursday, September 5th. Any current Beta club members interested in running for an office, needs to see Mrs. Moore by Friday (the 23rd) at 3.30pm.
- The Fine Arts Department will have a mandatory informational meeting about their Spring trip to Disney on Aug. 29th at 7pm in the auditorium. Visual Art students who are in or will be in a Spring Intermediate level class or above, qualify to go on the trip. Students who participate in or plan to participate in Drama Club, Chamber Choir, or the spring musical are invited to attend. Students enrolled in spring band should also attend this meeting. Please see Ms. Lanier, Mr. Still or Mr. Welch with any questions.
- There will be a Fishing Club and parent meeting for anyone who wishes to participate on the 2019-2020 fishing team on Tuesday at 6pm in the seminar room. If you are unable to attend please make arrangements to see Coach Carpenter in room 310 for more information.
- There will be a Feminists Club meeting after school on Tuesday, August 27 in room 217. Everyone is welcome!
- Habitat for Humanity will meet in Ms. Fier's room (217) before school at 7:30 on Friday, August 30.