Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Jennifer Burgin
♥ Welcome to 5th grade! As a former Love Memorial student, I am thrilled to continue my journey as part of the Love Memorial family. I am a graduate of Belmont Abbey College with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education. I LOVE to teach and all the adventures it brings. This will be my 16th year in education and my 11th year as a teacher. My family and I enjoy outdoor activities like camping, fishing, and spending time with our horses. I also enjoy indoor activities such as reading, crafting and sewing. My philosophy is that every child can learn and it is my goal to find out HOW your child does. ♥
Clubs: STEMS, Lost Ladybug Project, CoCoRAHS Project
⇓⇓Scroll down for important classroom information ⇓⇓
Specials Schedule: (10:30 daily)
Monday-library & music
**Outside Recess 2:00-2:30 (Monday - Thursday)
- Ice cream is $1 and can be purchased daily before recess.
- Class Dojo is IMPORTANT for communication.
- Graded work is sent home each Tuesday in a red folder and requires a signature.
- A paper class newsletter is sent home each Tuesday.
Students will need -
- a 5 subject notebook (2 for the year)
- ear buds
- color pencils
- pencil pouch (no boxes please),
- glue sticks
- pencil top erasers
(Optional) class needs: clorox wipes, kleenex, ziploc bags, black Expo markers