To register online, go to www.gaston.edu, click on Web-Advisor, click on Continuing Education,
click on Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes and search the keyword(s)
of the title. Select the camp(s) you would like your child to attend. Then complete the online
registration form and payment information. Be prepared to pay with a credit card using Visa,
MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. A packet of additional camp forms will be mailed
For more information, please visit www.gaston.edu - “Find Your Program” - “Summer Camp” or
LCS Opportunity Fair
The Career and Technical Education program in Lincoln County Schools offers many programs of study to all middle and high schools students, as well as students enrolled at Asbury Academy and the School of Technology. The CTE Department undergoes a yearly program evaluation to ensure that our programs meet the current industry and business standards as well as the expectations of our students and parents.
Lincoln County Schools CTE offers courses in the following areas:
- Agricultural Education
- Business, Finance, and Information Technology Education
- Career Education
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education
- Health Science Education
- Marketing and Entrepreneurial Education
- Technology and Engineering Education
- Trade and Industrial Education
CTE Works for High School StudentsHigh school students involved in CTE are more engaged, perform better and graduate at higher rates.
- Taking one CTE class for every two academic classes minimizes the risk of students dropping out of high school.
- The average high school graduation rate for students concentrating in CTE programs is 93 percent, compared to an average national freshman graduation rate of 80 percent.
- 91 percent of high school graduates who earned 2-3 CTE credits enrolled in college.
Career & Technical Education Mission Statement:
The mission of North Carolina and Lincoln County Career and Technical Education is to empower all students to be successful citizens, workers and leaders in a global economy.
Cale Sain, EdD.Director of Career and Technical Education704-736-1017, ext. email@example.com
Natalie SmithCTE Instructional Management/Work-Based Learning Coordinator704-736-1017, ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
Angela CalliopeAdministrative Assistant704-736-1017, ext. 30245
Jack HoyleCTE Tech Support704-736-1017, ext. email@example.com
Career and Technical Education1 Timken DriveLincolnton, NC 28092704-736-1017, ext. 30245704-735-8292 (fax)