Lincoln County Board of Education
The Lincoln County Schools Board of Education (BOE) is a body of seven members, publicly elected to guide Lincoln County Schools and set school policy. The Board Chairman and Vice-Chairman are elected by fellow board members.
Board of Education Committee Meetings & Regular Monthly Meeting
The Lincoln County Board of Education has scheduled the following meetings for Tuesday, July 10, 2018 beginning at 5:00 PM at the Board of Education Administrative Offices, 353 North Generals Boulevard, Lincolnton, NC.
- Budget & Finance Committee Meeting- 5:00 PM
- Building & Site Committee Meeting (immediately following Budget & Finance Committee)
- Curriculum Committee Meeting (immediately following Building & Site Committee)
- Policy Committee Meeting (immediately following Curriculum Committee)
- Regular Monthly Meeting- 6:30 PM
Budget and Finance - Todd Wulfhorst, Chairperson
Building and Site - Candy Burgin, Chairperson
Curriculum - Heather Rhyne, Chairperson
Policy - Cathy Davis, Chairperson