Please click the link to the Lincoln County Schools website for new student enrollment.
Enrollment is completed online and the following documents are required:
All Lincoln County Schools students must reside with a parent or court-appointed legal guardian who is a district resident. To enroll you will need the following items:
- A certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- 2 proofs of residency –i.e., Active NC Driver’s License, Photo ID issued by state DMV, utility bill in person’s name (cell phone bills will not be accepted), lease agreement, Real Property Tax Bill
- Documented evidence of immunizations as per state law. Please see your health care provider or the Lincoln County Health Department with specific questions regarding this.
- A completed health assessment – This form will be provided to you upon registering your child at your assigned school or you can download and print the form below. This should be completed by your health care provider prior to the start of school, but must be completed no later than 30 days after school begins. Failure to provide this information will result in the child being excluded from school. Assessment forms are also available in the forms section below. All sections of the assessment (including developmental, hearing, and vision) must be completed.
- A picture ID will be required of the parent or guardian registering the student.