NLHS Guiding Knights is a new program being offered at the school. As part of this program, incoming freshmen will be matched with experienced upperclassmen with similar interests who can act as personal guides and mentors as incoming freshmen acclimate to high school.
This program is a wonderful opportunity for incoming students to help them make the most of their high school experience-right from the start!!
- Students make personal connections with upperclassmen
- Questions can be answered from an experienced student perspective
- Incoming students and their families will have a personal guide during NLHS Open House - getting an inside look before the school year even begins!
- Freshmen can contact their mentor throughout the school year for guidance or a friend
- All of the mentors have gone through an application process and are fully qualified to help new students