Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Special Education Adapted Curriculum from UNC Charlotte
Mrs. Brandi Sheridan
This is my third year at Iron Station! I teach special education for multiple grades. I am so excited and humbled to be returning to the school I know is my forever home. This is my 1th year teaching.
I live in Iron Station with my husband, Gabriel, and our daughters, Brailey and Olivia. We have two Boston Terriers, Brusier and Nina, and a cat, Doug. All rescues :)
I enjoy reading, yoga, running, zumba, and being outside with my family.
You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Home Learning Info March 18-31
If you were unable to pick up your child's learning packet and need access to any of the materials listed on this plan, please email me at email@example.com. I can scan and email the work if necessary!
Things that I suggest you working on that do not require a packet:
- Core Word Reading (the cards that come home weekly)
- Writing their first and last name
- Counting and singing the ABC song
- Read books and talk about them
- Practice fine motor skills (shoe tying- ask them to teach your the "trick" we are practicing at school, buttoning, zipping, etc)
- Play games
- Play educational websites together