Welcome to Mr. London's Class:
Tutoring is available after school on Mondays and Thursdays from 3:00-3:20, before school or by appointment. Students should provide at least one day's notice so that I can have materials prepared for them when they come for tutoring, make-up assignments and/or retaking quizzes/tests.
The easiest way to reach me if you have any questions or concerns is by e-mail at email@example.com. You can also call the school at 704-736-1969 and my extension is 61309.
- Composition or Single-Subject Notebook
- Writing Utensil - Pen (black or blue) and/or Pencils
- Two-pocket Folder
- Notecards (200)
- Glue Stick, Mini-stapler or Tape (for attaching items into interactive notebook)
- Dry Erase Marker (for the student's personal use in the classroom)
- Colored Pencils, Fine Tip Markers or Crayons
- Cleaning Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
Standard Biology - text "@londbio" to 81010
Honors Biology - text "@lonhbio" to 81010
Anatomy and Physiology - text "@londona-p" to 81010