National Technical Honor Society (NTHS)
NTHS honors the achievements of top CTE students, provides scholarships to encourage the pursuit of higher education, and cultivates excellence in today’s highly competitive, skilled workforce.
The following requirements must be met before a student is considered for candidacy:
- Weighted GPA of 3.50
- Career and Technical teacher recommendation in junior or senior year
- Highest standard of personal and professional conduct according to NTHS by-laws
- Must have completed or be currently enrolled in two CTE classes
INVITATIONS TO JOIN GO OUT TO QUALIFIED STUDENTS AROUND MARCH EACH YEAR.
Once inducted, members receive a membership certificate in a professional presentation folder. In addition, members receive an official NTHS diploma seal, graduation tassel, lapel pin, and window decal to show their affiliation with NTHS.
NTHS helps students:
- Seek post-secondary education by awarding over $200,000 in scholarships annually.
- Position themselves ahead of competition in today’s highly competitive workforce.
- Earn recognition for superior achievement in career and technical fields.
- Build career portfolios with professional letters of recommendation.
- Connect to global career and technical education networks.
- Discover opportunities with leading businesses and industries.
- Serve in leadership roles in communities and industrial
MEMBERSHIP WEBSITE: https://nths.org/membership-benefits/