Since we will not be returning to school this year. It has been determined that applications sent out this year to rising seniors and juniors will be accepted via 1 of the 3 options below
1. Mail in the application with a check made out to ELHS Beta to the school
6471 Hwy. 73
Denver, NC 28037
2. Drop the application with the check made out to ELHS Beta off at front of the school between the hours of 10-12 on 5/06/2020
3. Hold onto the application until the beginning of next year.
Need Recommendations: Here is a digital version of the teacher recommendation form. Email the link to each teacher to fill out.
Any questions please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Degrees and Certifications:
Qualifications for membership are based on GPA, service to the school and community, and a commendable attitude. During the second semester of each school year, eligible students from the rising junior and rising senior classes with the required, weighted grade point average are invited to submit an application to the Beta Club.
The following requirements must be met before a student will be considered for candidacy:
1) A GPA of 3.85
2) Four instances of community service within the last four years.
3) Successful completion of honors level classes: two for rising juniors, and four for rising seniors.
Having met all requirements, each eligible student will be informed of his or her acceptance and will be inducted into the East Lincoln chapter of the National Beta Club during a candlelight ceremony.