Athletic Director - Amber Willard
Please Read and Sign the Student/Parent Athletic Handbook:
LMS Student-Athlete HandbookPlease Read and Sign the Gfeller-Waller Concussion Form:ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL SPORTS:
1. Students must have a current physical (less than 1 year old) on file at the school. Physicals can be downloaded from this page.
2. Students must have a current concussion statement (current school year) signed by the athlete and parent on file at the school. This statement can be downloaded from this page.
3. Students must have a current LMS Athletic Behavior Policy (current school year) signed by the athlete and parent on file at the school. (The coach may add stricter/additional requirements if desired) This policy can be downloaded from this page.
4. Students must live in the district of the school you are attending OR have an approved transfer from the Lincoln County Board of Education. Transfer students must sit out 365 days after the approved transfer before being eligible to participate in a sport.
5. Student must have been in attendance at least 85% of the previous semester. (Cannot have missed more than 13.5 days excused or unexcused)
6. Students must have passed a minimum of 3 of the 4 core subjects for the previous semester.
7. Students must meet promotion standards as set forth by Lincoln County Schools.
8. Students can not turn 15 prior to August 31st of the current school year.Drink plenty of water before and after each practice!
If you show signs of a concussion, let a coach, parent, teacher, or doctor know immediately!
*The concussion statement must be signed and each block initialed by the student AND parent and turned in BEFORE you can practice.
All games for all sports are posted on the school calendar.
There are no upcoming events to display.