Welcome to WLMS Softball
2021 Tri-County Conference Champions (10-2)
- Players must have a valid physical, and completed concussion and Covid screener forms before participating.
- Players must bring their own equipment for practice including bat, batting gloves (if desired), fielding glove, cleats, batting helmet, facemask, and athletic shoes.
- Players should wear pants and long socks unless advised otherwise.
- Players need to bring their own bottle for water, or a sports drink. No soft drinks or energy drinks allowed.
- Players must have a ride waiting when practice is scheduled to end. Players whose ride is continuously late for pick-up may be released from the team.
- Players are expected to be coachable, have a positive attitude, encourage teammates, and respect their coaches.
- Players need to understand that not every player will get to play in every game. The best players or the players that the coaches deem necessary for certain situations will play.
- Players are student-athletes and need to understand that academics are important and grades will determine eligibility.
- Attendance at practices and games is expected unless otherwise excused by the coach. Two unexcused absences may result in termination from the team.
Head Coach: Fred May, (704) 473-8929, email@example.com
Assistant Coach: Allan Chapman