Carolyn PrunierRoom 212Civics & EconomicsCivics & Economics HonorsAP World HistoryAP European HistoryClasses are organized on the CANVAS learning platform available on the rapididentity page for students and parents. Homework, assignments and class notes can be found there.Students are requested to join my REMIND app for each class to keep up with announcements not posted on Canvas.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the school directly at (704) 736-1017 extension 61212 during my planning period (3rd period) or after school.
I will return your phone call or email within 24 hours.
My 2020-2021 school schedule
1st Period: American History: The Founding Principles, Civics & Economics
2nd Period: Planning
3rd Period: American History: The Founding Principles, Civics & Economics
4th Period: Advanced Placement: European History
1st Period: American History: The Founding Principles, Civics & Economics Honors
2nd Period: Advanced Placement: World History Modern
3rd Period: Advanced Placement: European History online
4th Period: American History: The Founding Principles, Civics & Economics Honors
Fun Facts about Mrs. Prunier:
- This is my 23rd year teaching History
- This year I am teacher AP World and European History and Civics & Economics
- Before I became a teacher I was a Legislative Assistant and Lobbyist in New York State Government.
- I attended Advanced Placement Summer Institute workshops presented by the College Board so I am ready to teach the redesigned tests.
- Last summer I graded the Advanced Placement AP European History essays, so I am more prepared to teach the essay portions of both exams.
- I use Canvas as my learning platform so students and parents always have access to class assignments, due dates and notes.
- My teaching philosophy is that all students can succeed with hard work and time management
- I am a National Board Certified Teacher in Adolescence Social Studies/History
- I have a Masters Degree in Secondary Education from The College of Saint Rose
- I attended a North Carolina Center for Advanced Teaching course on Canvas.
- I love to incorporate new technology in my Courses.
EMAIL ADDRESS: CPRUNIER@LINCOLN.K12.NC.US
PHONE NUMBER: (704) 736-1969 EXT. 61212
USE THE REMIND APP OR CANVAS EMAIL AS ALTERNATE CONTACT INFORMATION