Transcript requests


  • Current Students:

    If you are a current student at North Lincoln High School and applying to a college in North Carolina, you will need to request your transcript be sent electronically through the Application Hub on CFNC (College Foundation of NC) website.  Students who do not have accounts will need to set up one. 

    If you are applying to an out of state college that does not have an electronic option, please see Ms Regina Ballard in Student Services to complete a transcript request form.  You will need the name and the correct mailing address of the college you would like your transcript sent to.

    Students using other online application sites such as the Common Application or SEND Edu or the Coalition Application will need to enter the email address of your counselor in the recommender section of their application.  Then, the counselors will get a link via email to send the transcript electronically.

     **Note Ms Burke is not a counselor, and cannot submit your transcript electronically.  Make sure you send your request to the counselor you are assigned:

    Lisa Donnellan Students A-C

    Lori Maxwell D-J

    Brooklyn Smith K-P

    Laura Thornhill Q-Z


    Students who have graduated from North Lincoln High School must request their transcript online through the Lincoln County Schools Transcript Request Website.  The tab is under the community section on the main webpage.  Transcripts are not available for graduates at the high school, only through the County Office.