Lincoln County Schools' MissionLincoln County Schools will work together with students, families, and the community to ensure a quality innovative educational program in a safe environment where students become responsible, contributing citizens, and lifelong learners.Lincoln County Schools’ Beliefs
- All students learn and are successful in the appropriate learning environment.
- Students learn in a variety of ways.
- Developing confident, self-directed, lifelong learners and productive citizens requires high expectations of all partners.
- We are innovative in our approach to teaching and learning, using all resources to enable each student to achieve in all curricular areas and to be competitive beyond graduation.
- Schools are safe, orderly, inviting and supportive environments where students are actively involved and optimal learning occurs.
- Students, teachers, staff, parents, and the community have a shared responsibility to ensure the successful education of all children in our global society.
- Student learning drives all decisions.
Lincoln County Schools’ Goals
GOAL 1: Lincoln County Schools will produce career and college ready graduates.
GOAL 2: Lincoln County Schools will have excellent staff, every day to support teaching and learning for all students.
GOAL 3: Students, staff, and parents in Lincoln County will be healthy and responsible.
GOAL 4: Lincoln County Schools will be governed by 21st Century systems.
GOAL 5: Leadership will guide innovation in Lincoln County Schools.