Parent Portal for Report Cards
PowerSchool Parent/Student Portals are now available for the 2019-2020 school year. If you have already created an account previously, you do not have to create your account again. If you need to add a student to your portal account, click on Account Preferences, go to Students tab and click Add+ to add additional students in your family. Please remember to also update your mobile apps for the Parent/Student Portal.
Steps to access the PowerSchool Parent/Student Portal:
- Start at the Lincoln County Schools website at www.lcsnc.org.
- Click the Parents Tab and then PowerSchool Parent Portal link on the right side of the page. You will be directed to a page where you will have a link for the Parent Portal or Student Portal Login.
For Students: The Student Portal is available via the Student Rapid Identity Portal. You will click on NCDPI Applications>HB-SIS Student application box. Students login using their standard student ID and password.
If students have forgotten their password information, got to Students tab on LCS homepage and click on:
Forgot your password? (NC ED Cloud DPI Applications Portal) and follow the steps.
- For Parents: Click the Parent Portal Login link to access the sign in screen. If you have previously used the Parent Portal, you will use the same username and password from previous years. You do not have to create your account again. (once your account has been created you will use this screen log in for each use).
- If you need to "Create an Account" you will complete the requested information to create the Parent Account. Keep in mind that the "Desired Username" and "Password" that you create will be used each time you "sign-in" in the future. We do not have access to your password information so be sure you make a note of it.
- To link your child to your account you will enter your child's Access ID, Access Password, and your relationship to the student.
Your Child's Access ID is: Get this from your data manager at your school
Your Child's Access Password is: Get this from your data manager at your school
- Press the ENTER button when all information is complete.
- You will be returned to the "Parent Sign In" screen where you will have to re-enter the created "Desired Username" and "Password."
- At this point, you will be able to view your child's academic and attendance information.
The Grades and Attendance tab will allow you to keep track of assignments and grades by clicking on the blue percentage link across from each of your child's classes. To email the teacher with questions or concerns click on the blue Teacher Name link. The Grades History tab will show grades from previous grading periods.
BE SURE YOU LOG OFF WHEN FINISHED AND KEEP ALL PASSWORDS SECURE SO THAT ONLY YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR CHILD'S CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. If you have difficulties using the Parent Portal contact your school's data manager.