Head Coach: Steve Cheatham
My Coaching Philosophy
- I expect to build a program with athletes who have good character, self-esteem, self-discipline, and academic achievement. I will teach good work habits, leadership skills, teamwork, and commitment, and strive to reach our highest potential.
- To create an atmosphere of pride and to teach each player the importance of attitude, confidence, character, knowledge, goal setting, and how these factors apply to life as well as Soccer.
- To provide structured learning experiences for all players.
- Loyalty in the classroom, school, and community. Respect for parents, teammates, and opponents.
- Ensuring classroom behavior, study habits, and performance are a major focus and are expected to be the same on the field as off the field.