East Lincoln High BETA Scholarship -DUE 5/13
Please fill out the appliction for the 2020-2021 Beta Scholarship. This is a one time award of $500 for the 2021-2022 school year.
- The applicant shall be an active member in good standing with the local, state and national levels of Beta.
- The applicant shall be a student applying to a two-year or four-year college.
- The scholarship shall be awarded without preference to race, sex, or location or size of college, and without preference to part-time or full-time students.
- A typed essay (double spaced, maximum length of two pages) must contain the following information:
- Why do you think you deserve this scholarship? You may include information such as financial need, outstanding qualities, or dedication to the organization.
- Who has been an influence in your academic choices and why?
- How will you use your Beta experience after you graduate?
- What does being a Beta mean to you?
- Any other information you believe is important.
Click below to apply for the scholarship.